One Lovely Blog Award
I learned today that a fellow blogger nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much for nominating me Marije Bijlsma, Sonadora!!
Don’t get super excited it’s not exactly what you think. It’s sort of a chain letter for bloggers. But an award nonetheless and I’M THRILLED!! Just wanted to share my news. So. . . . . Here’s how it works.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog:
So, here are 7 facts or things about me.
- I am hard on the outside, but soft on the inside
- I am ridiculously romantic, the original, and probably oldest Gigi Philips
- I’ve been married twice, but never asked . . . there’s still time 🙂
- My family and my friends are most important to me
- I love my job
- Writing has changed my life
- I love humans . . . my family the most 🙂
15 Bloggers I am nominating . . .
SORRY – I COULD ONLY COME UP WITH 8. THIS IS NEW TO ME AND IT WAS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO POST THESE 8. I PROMISE TO FOLLOW MORE AND POST MORE.
Be sure to check out the blogs I like 🙂
One Response to “One Lovely Blog Award”
Congratulations on your award. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person